Healthcare Strategic Planning
by Alan M. Zuckerman
About The Book
Strategic planning remains an important and frequently used management tool. A sound strategic plan helps hospitals and systems cope with the variety of contingencies that arise in the dynamic healthcare environment.
Healthcare Strategic Planning provides you with practical guidance to address near-term pressures as well as to achieve long-term goals. Descriptions, examples, and guidelines will lead you step by step through a proven strategic planning process.
Strategic planning in the healthcare environment has evolved significantly since the first edition of this book was published. This edition invigorates the discussion with many new ideas and additional information.
This edition includes new or expanded information about the following:
• The leadership role of the CEO in strategic planning
• The facilitator’s role in strategic planning
• The data needs for creating an environmental assessment
• Developing mission, vision, strategy, and values statements
• Defining the critical strategic issues
• The transition from planning to implementation
• Communicating and rolling out the plan’s findings and recommendations
• Conducting an annual strategic plan update
• Establishing strategic planning as an ongoing management process
• Encouraging more farsightedness, creativity, and responsiveness to change
Paperback Healthcare Strategic Planning. Hardcover book Healthcare Strategic Planning by Alan M. Zuckerman buy cheap on PC on Booktopia. EPUB ebook Healthcare Strategic Planning Alan M. Zuckerman read for PocketBook on Walmart.