Insider Techniques from Today’s Culinary Masters
by Francine Maroukian
About The Book
Chef’s Secrets — Revealed!
In Chef’s Secrets, more than 80 renowned chefs share the tricks, timesaving techniques, and kitchen wisdom they’ve learned through years of experience.
• Steven Raichlen on Building a Three-Zone Fire on a Charcoal Grill
• Charlie Palmer on Roasting a Perfect Turkey
• Bruce Aidells on the Secret to Flavorful Pork
• Gary Guitard on Tempering Chocolate
• Plus techniques from Sara Moulton, Marcus Samuelsson, Norman Van Aken, Roxanne Klein, James Peterson, Emily Luchetti, and dozens of other top-notch chefs!
Each technique is explained in the chef’s own words, along with a short, revealing interview and a detailed profile of the chef’s accomplishments. With tips stretching from the basics (how to peel ginger with a teaspoon) to the extreme (how to peel a tomato with a blow-torch), Chef’s Secrets is an essential reference for any food lover’s bookshelf!
EPUB Chef’s Secrets read online for Mac on Bookshop. Paperback ebook Chef’s Secrets by Francine Maroukian buy. FictionBook book Chef’s Secrets Francine Maroukian download.
TXT ebook Chef’s Secrets on PocketBook on IndieBound. MOBI book Chef’s Secrets on Kobo. PDF Chef’s Secrets Francine Maroukian read PC.
MP3 Chef’s Secrets by Francine Maroukian download on Book Depository. Hardback book Chef’s Secrets buy cheap on Android. FB2 ebook Chef’s Secrets buy cheap for iPad on Audible.